Music Therapy Sessions are run by qualified music therapists and are available for individuals or groups. Sessions are planned according to the needs, interests and coping skills of individuals.
Music therapy is available for:
- Behavioural and learning challenges
- Cognitive stimulation
- Grief and loss
- Mental health issues
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Palliative care
- Physical and Developmental challenges
- Self care
- Social skills
- Substance abuse
- Support for day-to-day functional skills
Other Services provided:
- Music Lessons: Classes in singing, basic guitar and basic keyboard to help promote skills and develop confidence.
- Training for service providers to deliver meaningful activities; and for carers to engage with people they care for in meaningful activities at home
- Information Services: Provide information /referrals to other interlinked services to help you on your journey towards wholeness.
- Serve individual clients and groups, including those participating in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Serve the public and organisations through contract service.
- Educate the public and organisations about music therapy and Grace Wellness Networks, including providing in-service seminars